Motor scrap yards and motor vehicle spares suppliers as well as scrap car dealers that have good value vehicle rebuilds and/or cars, bakkies, motorcycles and trucks being stripped for spares for sale that are not on our system, should be, in order to get to grips with the spares market of today !
Receiving our 'motor parts daily leads', which we send out in ‘real time’, will largely benefit your spares business as a whole. If you have diligent and professional sales staff attending to your business and the incoming parts leads that become live on our system, you will make profitable sales !
Incoming parts leads 'wanted' by potential clients looking for new, used or replacement spares go live as the call is taken and the request is entered into the system, these are motor parts wanted by buyers. Participating parts suppliers and motor scrapyards who have been allocated a unique ‘Log In Code’ and 'Password' can ‘log in’ to the live system 24/7 at any time, anywhere in the world and view the latest motor parts leads wanted in 'real time' on smart phones, tablets and PC. These parts leads wanted by private people, workshops and spares suppliers are sent out in batches of 50x leads per page. Anything from 350 to 600 quality leads per day can be expected, including motor vehicles for sale.
The Twelve Most Important Sales Tips
1. ‘Sign Up 4 our 'Daily Parts Leads’ Get access to over 400 quality spares leads every day.
2. You have nothing to lose but only something to gain. Adopt a positive mental attitude.
3. See the parts leads as a 'new tool' to aquire 'new clients' that you never had before.
4. If you have the spares wanted by a client contact him immediately, don't waste time.
5. Be serious about the sales and any other business that may come from one simple call.
6. Visualize the customer dealing with you, wanting to pay for your parts and services.
7. Visualize the customer driving in his car to your business and asking for you.
8. Visualize the customer walking through your door and meet him with a smile.
9. Visualize the customer paying you for the spares and help him to his car.
10. Know your products, be honest, be diligent - You will 'sign up new business'.
11. Treat your company as a 'new start up business' and each day find something new.
12. Use the L4S Safe Trade Account to close deals when trading at distance.
Share this age old sales technique with your sales staff and all staff members, teach them to use it and start accumulating good customers that are for keeps. Once customers have been to your shop chances are the will return. Hold onto them, keep in touch by sending mail shots of specials, new spares in stock etc.
The hardest part of sales is accepting 'NO' for an answer. Be polite and put them behind you, concentrate on the future, the next parts lead and always remain positive. Sales is a numbers game, it’s all about positive thinking and unleashing the power of the mind. Be honest and diligent with yourself and always treat the clients with the utmost respect, after all they are 'your business'. "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages" Henry Ford.
No one said it would be easy! By harnessing these powers the customers and sales will begin to multiply! You need good sales staff that have a strong sales ability. They must picture, picture and picture again by visualizing the sale happening in the mind. By visualizing and practicing this powerful technique over and over will slowly change the way you and your staff think, work and behave towards people in general and better business practice will develop.(Napoleon Hill's - Think and Grow Rich).
PLEASE NOTE: Make use of the LOOKING 4 SPARES 'Safe Trade Account' when buying spares from out of town or from an unknown parts supplier. Part Suppliers and Scrap Yards - Use this account to your advantage when selling spares by giving your customers the upper hand. Offer them this alternative 'Safe Trade' method to pay which will help put their minds at ease to help close the deal. Direct them to our websites Safe Trade Acc 'Terms and Conditions'. The cost for using the Safe Trade Account can often be split between 'the buyer' and 'the supplier' of the goods.